The 2022 ISG Paragon Awards™ EMEA are open to qualifying organisations across EMEA.
To be eligible for consideration, entries must meet the following criteria:
- Nominations must refer to a contract or service relationship that was active, in whole or in part, in EMEA in 2021 / early 2022.
- All sections of the nomination form must be completed for the category or categories where the applicant seeks nomination.
- There is no limit to the number of categories for which applicants may seek nomination.
- No feedback will be provided on the judging process and the decision of the judges is final.
- Nomination(s) must be received in the specified format (see the How to Enter section) by Wednesday, 12 October 2022 to be considered by the judging panel.
- Nominations will be accepted from both buy-side and technology/ service provider/sell-side companies.
- Finalists agree that their company names and logos may be used by ISG in Paragon Awards communications, presentations, support material, websites, etc.
- Be brief! Do not exceed the word limit. Keep your submission concise and to the point, but always interesting.
- The use of bullet points is fine.
- Focus on outcomes and tangible results. Include the most pertinent information.
- Keep the jargon to a minimum. It can be distracting rather than enlightening.
- Complete all sections of the nomination form and try not to repeat yourself too much across the sections.
- Make sure you have permission to name your client. If any part of the submission is for judges’ eyes only, then make sure that this is clearly stated.
- Remember the deadline for submission is Wednesday, 12 October 2022. Send your entry on time. Late submissions will not be considered.
How to Enter:
- Complete all sections of the nomination form online by providing all information requested.
- In the event of your organisation or yourself winning an Award, any information in your synopsis may be used in the announcement of why you were selected.
- In the event your organisation becomes a finalist or the winner of an Award, you consent to your client being named (if applicable) in all marketing of the awards shortlist, unless stated in writing at the time of submission. It is not necessary to name the client, but it can considerably strengthen your submission.
- Submit your completed nomination online by Wednesday, 12 October 2022.
To help you prepare the nomination, you can download a preview of the application form in PDF. Please DO NOT fill in the preview as your Awards nomination form. All applications must be submitted via the online submission form.
Reviews of submissions and selection of 2-4 finalists for each category will be carried out by a judging panel. The Paragon Awards judging criteria is powered by Digital Case Study Research Framework, which is unique in its focus on how enterprises partner with providers. The methodology to select the Awards finalists includes the enterprise clients validating each case study/nomination, revealing deep insights into factors common across the most successful digital programs.
All submissions will be treated, in general, as confidential. They will not be shared outside the judging team without permission until finalists are announced. Details of the finalists will be announced Monday, 31 October 2022 on the ISG website – www.isg-one.com.
All winners will be announced at the ISG Sourcing Industry Awards Gala Dinner as a part of the ISG Sourcing Industry Week EMEA on Tuesday, 22 November 2022 at The Park Plaza Victoria in London, UK.